I offer individual, family, and group therapy sessions customized for your needs. Click on each link to learn more:
> Individual therapy
> Family therapy
> Group therapy
What about couples counseling?
I do not offer marital or couples therapy, but I certainly work with each individual client to solve problems which are affecting their intimate relationships. In fact, relationship stress is a very common reason that people initially decide to seek counseling. I see many clients who have identified problems in their relationships with significant others. For example, many come in and say…
- “I keep repeating the same negative relationship patterns.”
- “There are trust issues in my relationship and I don’t know how to fix it.”
- “My partner and I broke up. I can’t seem to get over it.”
- “We’re arguing all the time. I’m so stressed out.”
- “The baby has changed everything. We feel like we don’t even know each other anymore!”
- “I thought this relationship was forever. Now I don’t know if I even want to be in it. I don’t know what to do.”
- “My depression/anxiety/other symptoms are getting to my partner. My partner doesn’t know how to support me as I work on this, and I don’t know how to explain what’s wrong.”
These are all examples of things we can work on in therapy! Figuring out what’s wrong and how to go about creating change can lead to more satisfying, secure relationships for my clients.